The SAPC Network Adequacy Certification Application process was created in response to Federal and State requirements for DMC-ODS Counties to submit data on the Network Adequacy standards for time, distance, and access to care.
The Network Adequacy Certification Application (NACA) is a web-based application that offers a streamlined and user-friendly way for providers to submit network adequacy and other required information.
All SAPC contracted DMC ODS providers are required to complete submission of network adequacy information by or before the deadline.
NACA Reporting Period: July 1, 2022 - June 30, 2023
NACA will be available starting Monday, September 25 and deadline for completion is October 6.
For more information and/or if you have any questions, please submit to firstname.lastname@example.org
2023 Network Adequacy Certification Submission Announcements
Network Adequacy Certification Application Items
- NACT Training Series
- Thursday, 9/14 (10AM-11AM) - NACT Training, Option 1
- Tuesday, 9/19 from (2PM-3PM) - NACT Training, Option 2
- Wednesday, 9/20 (10AM-11AM) - Current/Maximum Number of Beneficiaries Training
- Tuesday 9/26 (10AM-11AM) - NACT Training, Option 3
- NACT Office Hours
- NACA Submission Period
- Monday, 9/25 - Network Adequacy Certification Application (NACA) OPENS!
- Work with your designated SAPC Technical Assistance provider to support you in validating your application
- Friday, 10/6 - NACA Submission Due Date
- 10/9 – 10/27 SAPC Validation
DHCS Network Adequacy Requirements
- NACA Link (USE GOOGLE CHROME WEB BROWSER)
- NACT Training Webinar(s)
- NACA Resources
- Training Guidebook
- NACT FAQ 2022
For matters: issues/questions with data elements:
Your Technical Assistance is always your first point of contact