SAPC encourages all agencies to pursue the two following Master Agreements:
1. Supportive and/or Housing Services Agreement Request for Statement of Qualifications (SHSMA RFSQ) – Department of Health Services
The purpose of this RFSQ is to secure a pool of qualified vendors to enter into Master Agreements with the County to provide a variety of as-needed SUD treatment services.
However, to be eligible to participate in the SHSMA Work Order process, an agency must first have a SHSMA contract.
The categories listed below are a sample of the categories that SAPC may utilize the SHSMA Master Agreements to issue Work Order Solicitations or Direct Work Order Contracts for
(there are additional categories of work under SHSMA utilized by other County Departments):
- Capacity Building Services
- Client Engagement and Navigation Services (CENS)
- Harm Reduction Services
- Interim Housing Services (Recovery Bridge Housing or “RBH”)
- Reentry Services
- Youth Development Services
for more information,
or visit Los Angeles County Solicitations
(look up "Supportive Housing Services" and click on the RSFQ # HS1041).
2. As-Needed Substance Use Prevention Services Request for Statement of Qualifications (Prevention RFSQ) – Department of Public Health
The purpose of this RFSQ is to secure a pool of qualified vendors to enter into Master Agreements with the County to provide a variety of as-needed prevention services.
The categories listed below are a sample of the categories that SAPC may utilize the Prevention RFSQ to issue Work Order.
However, to be eligible to participate in a Prevention Work Order process, an agency must first have a Prevention Master Agreement contract.
- Individual Education and Skills Development
- Community Health Promotion
- Provider Education
- Coalition and Network Development
- Organizational Practices and Community Norms
- Policy Advocacy for Environmental Change
- Risk Reduction Initiatives
Please contact Contracts-Grants@ph.lacounty.gov
for more information on how to submit an application for this RFSQ,
or visit Contracts and Grants Division
(look for 2019-010 RFSQ As-Needed Substance Use Prevention Services
To register as a vendor with LA County and to learn more about doing business with LA County, please visit Doing Business with Los Angeles County.